Many human design projector entrepreneurs waste time and energy on inefficient systems that lead to burnout, bitterness, and lack of success.
As a 4/1 emotional projector, certified success coach and lifetime entrepreneur, I know how challenging it is to run a business AND stay in alignment with your true projector essence in a fast-paced, get-it-done generator world.
At Better Than Balanced, I teach time and energy-saving methods to automate and successfully grow your small business, so you have more time for rest and play.
I offer limited 1:1 mentoring spots catered to your specific needs. This is a safe space where you will be seen, heard and completely understood. We will dive into all the details of your human design chart to align you with your true essence.
Click the link below and let's create a plan to get you back on track so you can experience success professionally and personally.
Operating IN Alignment (Success)
- When you are on the right track, what you feel is an enormous inner sense of success. You feel listened to and recognized by others, you feel that you are enough and that others see you for who you are and how you can help them.
- You are at peace with waiting for the invitation to guide and lead.
- You make self-care a priority because you know that rest and play are your superpowers and the path to your creativity.
- You operate in a peaceful, relaxed, and softer state.
- You are a confident decision-maker relying on your inner authority and spirit for guidance.
- You let go of perfectionism.
- You have healthy boundaries established.
- You are clear on your yesses and your no's.
- You embrace your uniqueness and recognize it as a gift.
- Through your Human Design chart, you are clear on how you operate well in your business and your life.
Operating OUT of Alignment (Bitterness)
- Bitterness is the sign that you are off track and that you are committing your energy to the wrong people and situations. You don't feel recognized or taken into account, you feel unseen, and depleted of energy.
- You work from a stressful place.
- You don't know when to stop, taking on too much which leads to burnout.
- You feel like you don't belong or fit in, or you feel or act differently than your true self to try and fit in and belong which is a lonely place to be.
- You force trying to be seen, heard and understood which leads to the opposite and creates bitterness, pain and confusion.
- As a natural leader, you give advice at the wrong time which leads to not being recognized.
- You waste valuable time and energy on perfectionism and trying to please people.
- You have lost your joy in life and don't know what fun even looks like.