The Secret to Solopreneur SuccessFeb 06, 2023
Did you know that your wellness is the foundation of your success?
If you’re a solopreneur working from home, you know it comes with its own unique set of challenges.
And if you are not well, everything else in your life and business is not going to go well.
That’s why I want to encourage all of you home-based solopreneurs who are hustling non-stop to remember that it starts by taking care of yourself first, in order to better serve your business and family needs.
Start today by setting boundaries and creating healthy habits that nourish your mind, body, and soul.
Here are some tips that can help you get started in making yourself a priority (and remember to let the guilt go):
- Start saying NO more often. This will free up time to care for yourself. It’s hard to do at first but if you know that by saying no to others, you can say yes to your well-being, it gets easier with each no.
- Schedule 'Me Time' on your calendar. You should be doing one thing for yourself every day.
- Focus on what you do have control over and let the rest go.
- Release negative self-talk. Don't allow it anymore!
- Set your work hours and stick to them. Turning off all notifications will help you in this area.
- Break a bad habit that is holding you back from your best self.
- Move your body and drink more water. This will help you to feel better instantly.
- Go to bed early. You need to feel rested.
Remember: self-care is an essential component of a successful solopreneur.
😊 Which tip will you start today?
Ever wished you had more hours in a day?
We’ve all been there, with our to-do lists stretching longer and longer.
This keeps repeating on loop until you find your family in complete chaos (because of course they can’t function without you), and your business running in circles.
Download my FREE daily productivity sheet to start each day focused on what really matters most, without overwhelm, in just 10 minutes each morning.